Thursday, September 6, 2012

Jelly Potatoes

Recently, on a short road trip, my mom, my sister, my boyfriend, and I were all in a car and munching on jelly beans. A little while after we had started eating them, my sister stops and stares at one of hers and tells us:

"They should call them jelly potatoes."

We had a little argument in the car, with my sister saying that they looked more like really small potatoes and the rest of us saying beans made more sense, as they were the same shape and size. (Argument is too serious of a word, as my mom was driving and nearly cried from laughing so hard.)

When we took her to the store, we made sure to show her some beans and the comparison finally made sense to her.

(But we also decided that someone should work on making potato-sized jelly beans to call jelly potatoes.)

No comments:

Post a Comment